Bauer Supreme 2S Pro Grip Senior Hockey Stick
The Bauer Supreme 2S Pro Grip Senior Hockey Stick is perfect for the power shooter looking for ultimate performance and shot velocity. The 2S Pro builds on the back of the successful Supreme 1S but boasts all-new technologies like the DuraFlex Resin System and the ACL Blade Technology that provides better pop life, overall better impact resistance and improved playability with a higher balance point.
DuraFlex Resin replaces the long-standing eLASTech System in the shaft since it was developed to more effectively resist breakdown caused by the consistent flexing of the shaft that occurs during shooting and passing. Meanwhile, the ACL (Advanced Carbon Layering) Technology found in the TeXtreme 18K Carbon Fiber Blade Wrap allows Bauer to raise the balance by removing a significant amount of weight from the blade without sacrificing durability or strength. Bauer was able to do this by using thinner layers of carbon layered through the blade in much more sophisticated patterns than before.
Inside of the blade, the 2S Pro utilizes one of the most unique blade cores on the market called RenewCore. Bauer injected a pressurized gel-like substance that will seek out cracks that are caused by everyday wear and tear of playing hockey. The result is a blade that maintains better pop life and won't break down as quickly since the gel provides extra strength in the cracks or gaps over time.
The Supreme 2S Pro boasts the highest kick-point from Bauer, which means it's geared toward players that aggressively lean into their shots regardless of what type it may be. This kick point uses MPK (Maximum Power Kick) Technology, which stiffens the lower third of the shaft while softening the upper handle to help generate more shot power than a traditional mid-kick point. The 2S Pro isn't just built for huge slap shots or one-timers either; the Extended Transfer Zone provides much more versatility than previous Supreme sticks by making the shot release on quick snap and wrist shots a little bit faster too.
- Lightweight TeXtreme® Carbon Fiber
- TeXtreme® is 20% lighter and manages impact stresses 20% better than traditional carbon fiber
- Monocomp Technology
- True one-piece compression molding process, eliminates "fusion" or connection point between shaft and blade
- Gives players an unreal responsive and consistent feel from top to bottom
- Best process available for a lightweight and balanced hockey stick
- Duraflex Resin
- Next-generation shaft resin that focuses on handling stresses from impacts and flex
- Provides better durability causing by continually bowing out the stick as players trend down in flex rating
- Supreme Power Taper
- The .520 power taper boost torsional stiffness to maximize loading with less torquing and twisting for better control and precision
- Maximum Power Kick (MPK) Mid-Flex Profile with an Extended Transfer Zone
- 11% more effective Transfer Zone provides the same big-time shot power but is now much more efficient on the quicker releasing snap and wrist shots
- The re-engineered mid kick point was designed to release more energy, more efficiently
- Lower 1/3rd of the stick is stiffer and thicker than before, which helps to push the kick point higher
- Squared corners with straight sidewalls
- Offers a traditional, boxy feel in the hands for maximum grip
- RenewCore with TeXtreme 18K Carbon fiber
- Provides next-level durability and shot power with a pressurized, liquid state gel core
- As cracks begin to form inside of the blade, the pressurized gel fills them in to help provide support and strength for a longer lasting entire blade
- The gel's unique properties increase shot power and overall puck feel by absorbing the energy and directly returning it into the puck
- ACL (Advanced Carbon Layering) Technology
- 13% thinner internal carbon layers with more fiber angles reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Advanced design technique with an optimized fiber placement increases durability and strength-to-weight ratios
- eLASTech Technology
- Proprietary resin with carbon nanotubes reinforcements and tougheners that provide a 56% increase in strength compared to standard resin
- Extends the life of the stick by helping to keep micro-fractures from growing and spreading