The Bauer Supreme 2S Team Grip Hockey Stick
was built for the powerful shooter that's looking for an excellent balance between performance and price. Bauer used a full uni-directional carbon shaft and a 3K carbon blade that brings the weight down to an incredible 450 grams without sacrificing a hair of playability or feel.
Supreme has always been Bauer's hardest shooting family and that has not changed one bit. The 2S Team boasts a high mid-kick point with their exclusive MPK (Maximum Power Kick) Technology that provides better energy transfer to the puck by stiffening the lower third of the shaft and softening the upper handle.
The blade of the 2S Team is also built with some of the best technologies and materials Bauer has ever used at this price point. The AeroFoam I blade core features new Max Balance Technology that more efficiently layers the 3K Carbon Twill to significantly reduce weight without sacrificing durability or strength. Compared to Nexus and Vapor, this blade core has the softest or most dampened puck feel which is better for stick handling as well as heavy one-timers or slap shots.
- Fused one-piece construction
- Provides a superb level of durability, strength and stiffness in the lower hosel area
- Offers a slightly more dampened feel than a true one-piece stick
- Unidirectional Carbon Fiber
- Delivers a solid balance between responsiveness and durability
- R2 Resin System
- Consistent resin flow provides a more efficient construction for a strong, lightweight product
- Supreme Power Taper
- The .520 power taper boost torsional stiffness to maximize loading with less torquing and twisting for better control and precision
- Maximum Power Kick (MPK) Mid-Flex Profile
- The re-engineered mid kick point was designed to release more energy, more efficiently
- Lower 1/3rd of the stick is stiffer and thicker than before, which helps to push the kick point higher
- Squared corners with straight sidewalls
- Offers a traditional, boxy feel in the hands for maximum grip
- Max Balance Technology
- Take-down technology from the ACL Technology found in the 2S Pro, Max-Balance reduces blade weight for a higher balance point and a quicker shot release
- Reinforced edges and optimized carbon fiber placement reduces weight for balance without sacrificing durability
- AeroFoam I Core with BimaX 3K Carbon Fiber Wrap
- Two internal foam materials offer a great balance of puck feel and durability, all in a lightweight package
- The BiMax 3K is a flatter weave that offers 27% more tensile strength