Bauer Supreme ADV Hockey Stick - Int
The Bauer Supreme ADV Hockey Stick
is the most versatile and lightest mid-kick stick at 375 grams Bauer has ever released. The most revolutionary change comes in the form of a 7-sided Sonic Shaft Taper that drastically reduces weight, increases stability and even speeds up the shot release too.
Another key component to the dramatic weight reduction is the Fast Core Blade Construction. The Easton-inspired core sheds weight with a featherlight outer foam that is fused to a softer, better feeling PowerSense through the sweet spot, truly offering the best of both worlds. For the previous 2S Pro users, you will notice a bit more stiffness and liveliness in the puck feel.
The new optimized mid-kick flex profile ushers in the next era of Supreme by creating a quicker release without compromising the blistering power that Supreme has been known for. Since hockey is becoming a quicker, faster-paced sport by the week, Bauer made the Supreme ADV significantly easier to load the previous 2S Pro. This means you get every ounce of power you load into your stick through to your shot, no matter if its a big one-timer from the point or a deceptive shot mid-stride.
- TeXtreme® 18K Carbon Fiber
- TeXtreme® is 20% lighter and manages impact stresses 20% better than traditional carbon fiber
- ACL (Advanced Carbon Layering) Technology
- Vapor ADV-inspired design technique with an optimized fiber placement increases durability and strength-to-weight ratios
- Optimized Mid-Kick Flex Profile
- Easier-to-load for better versatility on quicker shot releases without compromising the high-velocity shot power Supreme is known for
- Combines a deadly hard s
- Sonic Taper Technology
- Radical 7-sided shaft taper uses less material for less weight, increases stability for better accuracy and speeds up the rate of release too
- Unique geometry creates better strength and torsional resistance with less layers of carbon fiber
- Squared corners with straight sidewalls
- Offers a traditional, boxy feel in the hands for maximum grip
- Fast Core Blade Technology with 18K Carbon Fiber
- Dual-foam design removes weight without losing puck feel
- The Sweet Spot zone features the softer PowerSense foam while the rest of the blade uses featherlight AeroFoam
- Easton-inspired carbon bridges fuse the two foams together for premium longevity and strength
Available Flexes: 65, 70, 77 & 87