The Bauer Supreme S27 Skates
were built for the intermediate-level skater looking for solid performance and protection without breaking the bank. The S27 skate is the first model in this Supreme Line to feature the Tuuk Edge Holder, which is the most popular in the NHL with its quick-release runner system that can swap out damaged or broken steel in seconds.
The boot of the Supreme S27 is made up of TrueForm Tech PU encasing a 3D-Injected Core. Right out the box, the 3D-core provides an anatomical fit and feel that only gets better as it molds around the foot during the skate baking process. The TrueForm Tech PU is a quality blend of materials that provides the right amount of stiffness for the intermediate-level player without sacrificing durability or weight.
For extra comfort and protection for the top of the foot, the Bauer S27 skate utilizes a thick 48oz felt tongue with bolstered lace-bite protection. Through the center of the tongue, Bauer used a plastic insert inside of medium-density foams to protect the foot from in-game impacts and lace-bite.
- TrueForm Tech PU with a 3D-Injected Core
- Provides an anatomical fit and feel, similar to the high-end 3D-lasting process
- Improves foot-to-skate interaction
- Lightweight and structurally-sound materials provides enhanced support and moldability
- Bauer Supreme Unwaxed White Laces
- Soft Microfiber for maximum comfort
- 48oz, two-piece white felt with plastic insert and medium-density foam reinforcement through the center
- Provides better comfort and overall protection for the top of the foot
- Medium-density foam base provides a good balance of comfort and support
- Injected TPU
- Medium-stiffness for better torsional support
Blade Holder and Runner:
- Tuuk LightSpeed Edge Holder
- Most popular holder in the NHL due to the innovative trigger system that allows broken or damaged runners to be swapped out in seconds
- The front and rear posts are 3mm taller than traditional holders, providing one of the most aggressive turning radius' on the market.
- Tuuk S-Stainless Steel Runners
- Mid-grade steel with premium durability
- Standard profile height with both the heels and toes contoured for immediate use
- 9 ft. radius
Weight of a Size 9D skate:792 grams