The CCM JetSpeed FT2 Grip Stick
provides the optimal shot release from anywhere on the rink thanks to its unique hybrid flex profile. By adapting to different hand placement, the FT2 can fire off a big one-timer from the point and the next second, have a lightning-quick shot release in near the crease.
The JetSpeed FT2 doesn't just shoot like a dream, its stick handling and overall playability is among the best too. CCM used their premium Sigmatex ST carbon fiber paired with X-Flow Resin Technology to increase responsiveness, to reduce weight and to improve durability compared to the very successful first generation of JetSpeed.
CCM didn't stop there either, the new JF-80 blade features Damp-Core technology that enhances feel for the puck and also helped to reduce the stick's overall weight. For strength and longevity, CCM even reinforced the toe and the heel, which are the two main points of wear-and-tear in a blade.Construction:
- Sigmatex 18K Carbon Fiber
- Flatter, spread tow weave that is lighter, stronger and more responsive than ever before
- Provides a superb level of durability, strength, and stiffness in the lower hosel area
- X-Flow Technology
- New manufacturing process that provides better strength-to-weight ratio by using less resin and more carbon fiber
- Hybrid Kick Point
- Combines hard shot power with a quick release
- Hinge Effect: Soft lower taper with a stiffness peak near the CCM logo allows for a quick load-and-release and better-controlled power
- JetSpeed Shaft Dimensions
- Rounded shaft corners, double concave sidewalls with double convex top and bottom
- Allows for better stick control and shooting accuracy