The CCM JetSpeed FT3 Pro Grip Stick is the lightest, most versatile stick CCM has ever released. Perfected in their Stick Lab, the FT3 Pro features a game-changing NanoLite Carbon Layering process that drastically reduces weight without sacrificing strength or longevity.
The ultralight JF-90 blade core plays a key role in slashing weight to sub-400 grams (in senior). This new design improves the FT3 Pro's balance point while maintaining top-notch hand-to-puck connection.
Quickly becoming a fan favourite, the signature Hybrid Kick Point bridges the gap between the powerful mid kick point and the quick-releasing low kick point. The result is a nearly perfect shot release no matter if you're teeing off a one-timer from the point or deceptively getting a quick shot off in tight near the net.
- New NanoLite Carbon Layering with Sigmatex 18K Carbon Fiber
- Advanced process of using thinner layers of carbon fiber to create thinner shaft walls with the same level of strength and durability
- Sigmatex is a truly elite material that is lighter, stronger and longer-lasting than standard carbon
- Hybrid Kick Point
- Hinge Effect: Soft lower taper with a stiffness peak near the CCM logo allows for a quick load-and-release and better-controlled power
- Combines hard shot power with a quick release
- JetSpeed Shaft Dimensions
- Rounded shaft corners, double concave sidewalls with double convex top and bottom
- Allows for better stick control and shooting accuracy
- Super Light JF-90 with Sigmatex Carbon Fiber
- Dampened inner core creates excellent connection from the hands to the puck
- Extra reinforced heel and toe areas where premature wear typically happens first