CCM Jetspeed Grip Hockey Stick
The CCM JetSpeed Grip Stick
was designed to give player's a next-level advantage from any spot on the ice with the new JetStream blade and the Hybrid Kick Point. The patented multi-channel blade core utilizes a vibration dampening layer on the front, producing some of the best puck feel, control and consistency this line has ever seen.
The JetSpeed's kick point was completely re-worked in order to maximize the speed of release and the amount of shot power. The taper is fairly soft, followed by a stiffness spike in the CCM logo that softens upwards toward the handle. This allows the flex profile to adapt from a quick-releasing low-kick point near the taper to a powerful mid-kick point located above the CCM logo, depending on hand location.
CCM also retooled the JetSpeed stick with brand new shaft dimensions that improve control and accuracy. It boasts rounded corners, double concave (curving inward) sidewalls and double convex (curving outward) top/bottom walls. These dimensions offer a more natural contour to the human hand, thus improving control while the unique shape better resists twisting or torquing doing the shooting process for better accuracy.
Through both the shaft and the blade, CCM used their premier Sigmatex carbon fiber that is exclusively featured on elite CCM sticks. What separates Sigmatex from the competition is the uniquely thin, flat fiber profile allows them to create a more consistent, tighter weave; resulting in better impact-resistance while simultaneously removing weight.
- Fused one-piece construction with Sigmatex carbon fiber
- Flatter, spread-tow weave that is lighter, stronger and more responsive than ever before
- Provides a superb level of durability, strength, and stiffness in the lower hosel area
- Offers a slightly more dampened feel than a true one-piece stick
- New Hybrid Kick Point
- Combines hard shot power with a quick release
- Hinge Effect: Soft lower taper with a stiffness peak near the CCM logo allows for a quick load-and-release and better-controlled power
- New JetSpeed Shaft Dimensions
- Rounded shaft corners, double concave sidewalls with double convex top and bottom
- Allows for better stick control and shooting accuracy
- New JetStream Construction
- Hollow, multi-channel blade core with proprietary vibration dampening layer
- Provides enhanced puck feel and puck control
- Patented blade molding technology
- More durable, responsive and durable than before
- New process provides better compaction, consistency and reinforcement for the heel and toe.
Stick Sizing Guidelines:
CCM Measurement = Universal Measurement
59" = 59" (75 & 85 flex)
62" = 62" (95 & 105 flex)