CCM RBZ FT1 Grip Hockey Stick
The CCM RBZ FT1 Stick
is the most powerful, accurate and balanced RBZ it its six generation's history. CCM accomplished this with their new FacePlate FT1 technology that is more rigid, more efficient at energy transfer, and weighs 10 grams less the previous RBZ Revolution.
Helping to squeeze even more power out of each shot is the PowerHosel 2. This extends the end of the shaft deeper into the blade, which not only improves energy transfer but it helps to keep the blade face square to the target for deadly accuracy. The extra rib that runs through this connection point also helps to improve durability in the most commonly slashed zone on the stick.
The shaft features a handful of key technologies as well. It's constructed of a high-performance carbon composite that has been reinforced with Technora, which is a type of aramid fiber. This lightweight yet strong fiber significantly improves durability but its unique fatigue resistance properties help to extend the pop life too. Lastly is the variable flex profile. This is a constant stiffness through the shaft that will actually alter the kick point based on hand position, providing players with the optimal release depending on the shot type.Features:
Other Features:Length: 75 - 85 Flex 59″Length: 95 Flex 63"
- Premier Carbon Composite
- Highest grade of carbon fiber offered by CCM for premium responsiveness, durability, and balanced feel
- PowerHosel 2 Technology
- New additional length of the support rib further increases stiffness, which provides more shot power and better accuracy
- This also increases durability in the most slashed area of the stick
- Technora™ Aramid Fiber Reinforcement
- Provides lightweight and extremely strong reinforcement throughout for unparalleled longevity
- Due to Technora's excellent fatigue resistance properties, the stick will feel newer, longer
- Variable (custom) Kick Point
- Constant stiffness profile allows the kick point to change depending where the lower hand is placed when shooting
- When a player slides the hand down to load up on a big slap shot or timer, the stick kicks like a mid kick for maximum power
- When a player has their hand higher up the shaft and is looking for a quick snap or wrist shot, the stick kicks like a low kick for the fastest release
- "T" geometry
- Rounded corners with slightly concave sidewalls
- FacePlate FT1 Technology
- Improved design provides players with more stiffness and better energy transfer while removing 10 grams from the blade
- Strategically placed Power Alloy material provides a large sweet spot for powerful and accurate shots