You can use the Alien for passing and stick handling any time of the day. At night or where it is dark, the Alien lights up so you can see all your dangles.
- Alien biscuit weight: 4.6 ounces
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stick handling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.