The NEW and improved Green Biscuit Puck - Snipe
has arrived! The ‘Snipe’ puck features new tread on the edge of the puck to give an ice puck feel to your shots. Also, the ‘Snipe’ has new reinforced rivets for added durability. The Green Biscuit™ ‘Snipe’ slides effortlessly over concrete and asphalt. Let those wrist shots, snappers and slap shots go! Get ready to Snipe!
Like the ‘Original’, the ‘Snipe’ slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- No need for shooting pad
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- Intended for FULL-ON shooting practice.