Mission Inhaler FZ-0 Inline Hockey Skate
The Mission Inhaler FZ-0 Skate
boasts ultimate performance, comfort and protection by utilizing only Mission's very best materials and technologies. The elite and edgy off-white Curv composite boot is one of the best in the game today and delivers explosive power and agility through every stride or hard cut.
The Curv boot features a wide variety of elite roller-specific specs such as the integrated side vents, Supple Edge Comfort Pads and low profile abrasion reinforcements making it one of the very best in the game. The FZ-0's tongue is just as unique with its five-piece, dual-color construction that combines aggressive ventilation that doesn't sacrifice an ounce of protection or comfort.
Speaking of comfort, the new Poron XRD smart foam ankle pads are a serious upgrade from the previous NLS1. Poron XRD is one of the most protective materials in the hockey market but don't let that fool you, it is also one of the most formfitting and comfortable materials too! It works with the new Grip-Fit Pro dual-zone liner that keeps feet locked inside the skate while doing a great job of managing moisture too.
The lowers of the Mission Inhaler FZ-0 pairs one of the best performing indoor wheels with one of the lightest frames that money can buy. The Labeda Addictions are arguably the go-to choice for ultimate grip and speed while the Hi-Lo Swiss Bearings provide top-notch glide. Mission was able to shed weight while maintaining strength in the Kryptonium Chassis by using less overall material with the use of extra-strong aluminum.
- 3D-Lasted Curv™ Composite
- Featherlight with pro-level stiffness designed for blazing speed, power and agility
- Proprietary manufacturing process of the one-piece quarter package that provides an anatomically-correct shape around the entire foot right out of the box
- Anaformable upper allows the skate to heat mold better than traditional quarter packages for a true, 360 degree personalized fit regardless of foot shape
- Ventilated Inhaler Toe Cap and Side Vent helps to improve comfort and manage moisture
- Low-profile abrasion guards to prevent wear-and-tear on the boot
- Interchangeable Ankle and Tendon Color Chips allow for quick color customization of 6 colors
- Grip-Fit Pro
- Dual-Zone construction works by keeping the feet locked in with the lower (black) grip material while the upper (turquoise) material manages moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Poron XRD Smart Foam Ankle Pockets provide incredible comfort with its memory foam feel and includes premier impact protection
- Indy "Memory" Foam Ankle Pockets for pro-level comfort
- Supple Edge Comfort Pads
- Soft foam collar alleviates high ankle abrasions that can occur with a stiff boot and aggressive skating
- True Vented Tongue (TVT)
- Five-piece construction with dual-color felt
- Thin, perforated top that can easily be tucked underneath shin guards while maintaining good airflow
- Segmented lower pieces with integrated Vex Foams allow for consistent breathability without sacrificing elite protection
- Medium-density foam base provides a good balance of comfort and support
- Ultra Lightweight Composite
- Mission's stiffest and lightest outsole available for pro-level energy transfer and feel
- One-Piece Hi-Lo™ Kryptonium Aluminized Frame
- Utilizes (2) 76mm in the front and (2) 80mm in the rear
- Offers an aggressive angle of attack for agility while maintaining a low center of gravity
- Premium quality material allows for a reduction in materials to help remove weight while maintaining top-end sacrificing strength or durability
- Mission Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Labeda Addiction Signature (76A) Indoor Wheels
- Maximum grip, speed, and durability for indoor surfaces via its unique triple durometer construction
- Outer urethane rating around 83A but still offers the grip of traditional wheels.
- Hi-Lo™ Swiss 608 bearings
Weight of a Size 8.5D Skate: 1145 grams