The Rink Rat Trickster Wheels boast a new M-Tech Magic Speed blend of materials with the iHub5 hub to provide elite-level speed, grip and durability. M-Tech is a unique dual-durometer inner ring that allows the wheel to flex more during stops and turns, only to aggressively rebound for explosive power when accelerating.
At the Trickster's core is the iHub5 hub that is now made in Rhode Island. Previously, this was the only piece not made domestically so Rink Rat can now proudly say the Trickster is 100% made right here in the USA. Ihub5 also bonds extremely well with the urethane so separation and blow-up issues will be a thing of the past.
- Pointed, performance profile for speed and agility.
- M-Tech with Magic Speed Materials
- M-Tech Dual Durometer Technology
- The inner ring of M-Tech is a very soft 62A urethane that allows the wheel to flex for better flex and grip
- The outer ring of M-Tech is a harder 68A urethane that acts as the stiffness backbone for better speed
- The outer layer of harder Magic Speed urethane completes the show by providing premium speed, power and durability
- No break-in period required
- Manufactured in Rhode Island which makes 100% of the wheel manufactured in USA
- The natural hub-to-urethane bond prevents separation or blow up issues
Hub Size: Standard 608