Sher-Wood Rekker M90 Grip Hockey Stick - Int
The Sherwood Rekker M90 Stick
is best described as one of the lightest, responsive and reliable low-kick sticks the market has ever seen. Weighing in at 380 grams (in senior), Sherwood used a new Blackline XXV carbon fiber and a new manufacturing process that allowed them to remove weight without compromising its strength or durability.
Also new to the M90 is the ResInjection Technology that keeps the stick feeling newer, longer. It is a sad day when your favorite stick finally feels worn out and it loses that signature "pop", now ResInjection helps prevent that from happening as quickly. Similarly, Sherwood reinforced key breakage points in the lower third of the shaft with a crazy strong nano-material called Graphene.
In terms of playability and feel, the Rekker M90 stick boasts an extra quick shot release through its unique DropKick Shaft Taper Technology. Working hand in hand with the taper is the new VRF.4 blade that features a thinner profile compared to the previous generation of Rekker sticks. Feel, response and durability are all on par with years past but the thinner design removes weight and further improves the already great balance point.
- Blackline XXV carbon fiber with FlyLyte II Technology
- Proprietary weave and a unique construction process that reduces weight and raises the balance point without sacrificing strength or durability
- The unique flat tow fiber is thinner, allowing Sherwood to wrap the layers tighter, resulting in better energy transfer and more durability
- ResInjection Technology with Graphene Reinforcement
- New resin technology that preserves the "new stick pop" longer
- Used in key breakage points, the nano-material Graphene provides strategic reinforcement without compromising playability or weight
- Compression-molded one-piece spear construction
- The shaft runs all the way into the blade, offering a direct feel for the puck
- DropKick Shaft Taper
- More aggressive taper starts 10" lower than before to promote more efficient loading and a quicker release
- Less force is required to load up thus allowing the stick to do more work for the player
- Low-Kick Point
- Lowest, quickest and most effective shot release to date
- Ideal for "finesse" shooters who like to get a shot off as quickly as possible
- Rounded Corners with Straight Sidewalls
- VRF.4 (Vibration Reduction Foam Core) Technology with BlackLine XXV Carbon Fiber
- Completely re-engineered foam core that prevents premature disintegration keeps that new stick feel for longer
- Thinner profile reduces weight without compromising feel, control or durability
- Carbon Bridge "Stabilizer"
- Provides the stiffness and rigidity needed for an accurate shot
- Reduces stress on the foam and provides an optimal puck feel
Flex: 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85, 95
Stick Sizing Guidelines:
Sherwood Measurement = Universal Measurement
48" = 48" (35 flex)
52" = 52" (45 flex)
57" = 57" (55 flex)
59" = 59" (65, 75, 85 & 95 flex)
Want a Flex & Pattern not displayed - Contact us
and we will order it in for you.