Sher-Wood T90 ABS Grip Hockey Stick
The Sherwood True Touch T90 ABS Stick
brings elite-level specs to the outdoors. This ABS model features a nearly exact same construction as the popular T90 full composite stick, except it utilizes ABS reinforcement on the blade.
Unlike most composite ABS sticks on the market, the T90 ABS uses 100% premium carbon composite in the shaft and makes up a large portion of the blade too. This helps to reduce weight while increasing responsiveness for elite-level feel outside. The VRF.2 blade core uses previously mentioned ABS on the bottom but still maintains a foam-filled, bridge-reinforced construction. This makes for a very stiff blade that has good puck feel and stays true to the target on big shots.
- Carbon composite construction
- Provides high-level responsiveness with enhanced durability
- Spear Shaft Technology
- One-piece construction where the shaft runs through the heel of the blade
- Provides excellent feel by offering a direct feel for the puck through the hands
- True Touch Mid Kick Point
- Sherwood's highest kick point that provides a natural, heavy release
- Ideal for the player who's looking for maximum shot power
- Double concave sidewalls with rounded corners
- VRF.2 (Vibration Reduction Foam Core) Technology with ABS reinforcement
- Allows for the stick to be used on rough outdoor surfaces without sacrificing puck feel and responsiveness
- Completely re-engineered foam core that prevents pre-mature disintegration keeps that new stick feel for longer
- Sandpaper-like finish for better control
- Carbon bridge "Stabilizer"
- Provides the stiffness and rigidity needed for an accurate shot
- Reduces stress on the foam and provides an optimal puck feel
- Wider Hosel
- Expanded connection point between the blade and shaft
- Provides enhanced stiffness and durability the slash zone
- Helps to prevention twisting in the blade, providing increased accuracy
Want a Flex & Pattern not displayed - Contact us
and we will order it in for you.