The Warrior Alpha DX Gold Grip Intermediate Hockey Stick was built for players who want the perfect balance between a lightning-quick shot release and blazing shot power. Thanks to their exclusive Sabre Shaft Taper, the DX gives players the optimal shot release no matter if it's a big one-timer from the blue line or if it's a quick snapshot in tight near the net.
One of the biggest upgrades in this year's Alpha DX is the new Fuelcore blade. Warrior made a big push to not just increase the performance this year, they wanted to make sure it would last longer too. The new Fuelcore construction prevents premature breakdown so that players can have a stick that maintains that fresh puck feel and shot pop everyone loves.
Unlike most Warrior sticks in the past, the Alpha DX does not have the same checkered-looking carbon fiber shaft. Lighter and stronger than ever before, the new 1400D Minimus carbon fiber breaks the mold and uses unidirectional carbon on the external shaft layers, resulting in an awesome new look that stands out from the pack.
- The process developed by Warrior engineers that makes this stick a single-piece, fully molded blade and shaft.
- This results in better control and response by eliminating the fusion or connection point
- True1 Phantom Feel One-Piece Construction
- Minimus 1400D carbon fiber
- Warrior's premium, flat-weave carbon fiber that is stronger, lighter and more responsive than previous carbon
- Unidirectional external layering provides unique visual richness throughout the shaft
- Low Kick Point - Not as low as the QRL Line, the Alpha Line provides a more powerful release that doesn't sacrifice a speedy loading process. Ideal for playing looking for a balance between power and quick release.
- Unique shaft shape works with the low-kick point to provide torsional stability in the lower third of the shaft, ensuring maximum accuracy
- This loads and releases the shaft and blade together for more flex and better pop on slap shots, snapshots and wrist shots
- "Ergo" grip shape designed to improve stick handling and shooting
- Concave sidewalls with rounded corners
- Raised texture zones provide stick-to-hand connection while the grip maintains control all game long
- Apex Performance Tacky Grip
- New design that enhances puck feel, shot pop and durability
- Lightweight polymer with composite reinforcement prevents premature breakdown for a longer lasting, better performing blade
- FuelCore with 12K Carbon Wrap