The Warrior Alpha DX4 Stick was built for players looking for high-end technologies without having to break the bank. The DX4 features the new Fuelcore Blade that not only provides better puck feel and shot pop, but it also extends the lifespan of the stick with exciting internal materials.
In terms of playability, the Alpha DX4 stick suits players who want hard shot power without sacrificing a quick shot release. Essentially, the exclusive Sabre Taper helps a player to make the best play possible in the widest variety of situations; from the
point or in close on the goal.
Much like the new blade, the DX4 boasts a robust shaft construction courtesy of Minmus 400D carbon fiber paired with performance fiberglass. For premium comfort and control, Warrior used their Ergo shaft dimensions that ergonomically fit the hand and feel much more natural than traditionally box-like shaft shapes.
- True1 Phantom Feel One-Piece Construction
- The process developed by Warrior engineers makes this stick a single-piece, fully molded blade and shaft.
- This results in better control and response by eliminating the fusion or connection point
- Minimus 400D carbon and fiberglass blend
- Flatweave carbon fiber is significantly stronger,lighter and more responsive than the previous carbon
- Fiberglass reinforcement provides a big jump in durability
- Low Kick Point - Not as low as the QRL Line, the Alpha Line provides a more powerful release that doesn't sacrifice a speedy loading process. Ideal for playing looking for a balance between power and quick release.
- Sabre Taper
- Unique shaft shape works with the low-kick point to provide torsionalstability in the lower third of the shaft, ensuring maximum accuracy
- This loads and releases the shaft and blade together for more flex and better pop on slap shots, snapshots and wrist shots
- Concave sidewalls with rounded corners
- "Ergo" grip shape designed to improve stick handling and shooting
- Apex Performance Tacky Grip
- Raised texture zones provide stick-to-hand connection while the grip maintains control all game long
- New design that enhances puck feel, shot pop and durability
- Lightweight polymer with composite reinforcement prevents premature breakdown for a longer lasting, better performing blade