The Warrior Alpha DX5 Stick is a great pickup for the new-to-hockey or casual player who wants cost-effective performance and durability. The DX5 boasts a great shot at this price point courtesy of the Sabre Taper that even the top of the line DX stick uses!
Warrior built this stick to survive all sorts of impacts by using a strong blend of materials paired with one of the best construction processes on the market today. Lastly, the Alpha DX5 stick features a unique ergonomic shaft shape for incredible comfort and control.
- True1 Phantom Feel One-Piece Construction
- The process developed by Warrior engineers makes this stick a single-piece, fully molded blade and shaft.
- This results in better control and response by eliminating the fusion or connection point
- Minimus carbon and fiberglass blend
- Flatweave carbon fiber is significantly stronger, lighter and more responsive than carbon of the past
- Low Kick Point - Not as low as the QRL Line, the Alpha Line provides a more powerful release that doesn't sacrifice a speedy loading process. Ideal for players looking for a balance between power and quick release.
- Sabre Taper
- Unique shaft shape works with the low-kick point to provide torsional stability in the lower third of the shaft, ensuring maximum accuracy
- This loads and releases the shaft and blade together for more flex and better pop on slap shots, snapshots and wrist shots
- Concave sidewalls with rounded corners
- "Ergo" grip shape designed to improve stick handling and shooting
- Apex Performance Tacky Grip
- Raised texture zones provide stick-to-hand connection while the grip maintains control all game long
- SoftCore X Foam Core
- Durable foam core uses a 20% lighter polymer for a lighter, better balanced and more responsive feel in the hands.
- UniSpar Blade Structure
- Internal carbon fiber "stringers" extend into the Dagger Taper for consistent and durable support